Ebensburg Borough Ordinance requires that property owners clear ALL sidewalks after the end of a snowfall within 12 hours.
- Shovel the sidewalks full width to the bare pavement.
- Sprinkle a little sand to help prevent slipping on frosty sidewalks.
- DO NOT shovel snow into streets and alleys.
- Clear curb cuts at corners and crosswalks.
- Arrange for someone to shovel if you are unable or on vacation.
- Are there neighbors on your street who are elderly, have a disability or may have a hard time shoveling for any reason? Work with your neighbors to give a hand and ensure your entire block is safe and accessible to all.