New Full Time Tennis Assistant
I have great news! We have a new full time tennis assistant at the center. We are pleased to welcome Samantha Fulcherio as our Assistant Tennis professional. Sam will be available for private and group lessons. Here is some information about Sam and her tennis background:
Samantha graduated from Bishop Guilfoyle High School, in Altoona, PA. She played at Bishop Guilfoyle High School at the #1 and 2 singles position and the #1 doubles all four year. Went to AA Districts all four years in singles and doubles. Placed 3rd and 4th at the AA State Level in Hershey in doubles. Also, played in the PIAA State Team tournament all four years at the singles and doubles position. During High School career, was Ranked in the Top 120 under 16 and 18 USTA Girls.
Samantha is a graduate from Division I Saint Francis University. While there, she was a four-year started on the women’s tennis team in both singles and doubles. During the time she played at the number one and number two position in singles and the number one position in doubles. She graduated with a Bachelor in Arts degree in Psychology and a minor in Criminal Justice and Sociology.
Sam’s lesson rates:
1 hour member-$48.00
1 hour non-members-$51.00
1/2 hour member-$29.00
1/2 hour non-member-$31.00
Dear Tennis Members,
We are very proud to announce the new Ebensburg Tennis Center Loyalty Program. We appreciate your ongoing support and would like to reward you for your loyalty. Here is a list of the criteria to qualify for enrollment in our Ebensburg Tennis Center Loyalty Program. You now have the opportunity to qualify for either the Gold or Platinum Levels.
- Take part in at least two tennis contracts
- Take a weekly private lesson (minimum eight lessons)
- Participate in at least two clinics a week
- Purchase an All You Can Play Pass
- Refer one new member
*Any one of the five criteria will automatically enroll you in our Gold Level loyalty program. Gold level membership can be upgraded to platinum level membership by attaining any one of the four, platinum level prerequisites. Ex. Referred one new member in August, then referred another in October.
- Take part in at least two tennis contracts and have an All You Can Play Pass
- Take two private lessons a week. (minimum fourteen lessons)
- Rent three hours of court time per week, separate from any special passes, four week minimum-does not have to be consecutive weeks. Off time court rent can be used
- Refer two new members
*Any one of the four criteria will automatically enroll you in our Platinum Level loyalty program.
1) Two hours of free court time. Please notify the front desk when reserving the court. (up to $48.00 value)
2) Fifteen percent discount on any tennis pro shop merchandise-this includes any special order merchandise.
3) Two hours of free ball machine rental-court fees may apply. (value $12.00)
1) Four hours of free court time. Please notify the front desk when reserving the court. (up to $96.00 value)
2) Twenty five percent discount on any tennis pro shop merchandise-this includes any special order merchandise.
*Loyalty program benefits may be redeemed at any time. An Ebensburg Tennis Center Loyalty Program sign-up sheet must be completed to qualify for the program. Enrollment sheets will be available at the front desk or can be e-mailed to you on request. Any additional details or questions please call or drop by the center for more information.
Thank you again for your patronage and your continued support. We are trying to find better ways to make your tennis experience more enjoyable and look forward to your feedback and comments. We are excited to introduce our Loyalty program and will continue to look at ways to provide you with additional enhancements and more value for your tennis dollar!