New Full Time Tennis Assistant
I have great news!
Mike Kush “USPTR” Certified Tennis Professional has 24 years of experience teaching tennis in the Altoona/Johnstown areas. He was the first women’s head coach at Mount Aloysius College and was the Director of Tennis at Sunnehanna Country Club for 10 years. Mike graduated from St. Francis University with honors, earning a BS in Business Leadership.
Coach Kush has been instrumental in the development of many district singles and doubles champions. Between 2016-18, Mike was coaching 5 nationally ranked juniors; they became champions through many hours of quality instruction and hard work.
We are very pleased to add another teaching staff member to our program. With myself, Mike, Sam and Lauren teaching at the Ebensburg Tennis Center, our tennis program now has more than 60 years of teaching experience!
Mike will be available for private and group lessons.
1 hour private lesson-member $55.00
1 hour private lesson-non-member $60.00
1/2 hour private lesson-member $33.00
1/2 hour private lesson-non-member $35.00
Dear Tennis Members,
We are very proud to announce the new Ebensburg Tennis Center Loyalty Program. We appreciate your ongoing support and would like to reward you for your loyalty. Here is a list of the criteria to qualify for enrollment in our Ebensburg Tennis Center Loyalty Program. You now have the opportunity to qualify for either the Gold or Platinum Levels.
- Take part in at least two tennis contracts
- Take a weekly private lesson (minimum eight lessons)
- Participate in at least two clinics a week
- Purchase an All You Can Play Pass
- Refer one new member
*Any one of the five criteria will automatically enroll you in our Gold Level loyalty program. Gold level membership can be upgraded to platinum level membership by attaining any one of the four, platinum level prerequisites. Ex. Referred one new member in August, then referred another in October.
- Take part in at least two tennis contracts and have an All You Can Play Pass
- Take two private lessons a week. (minimum fourteen lessons)
- Rent three hours of court time per week, separate from any special passes, four week minimum-does not have to be consecutive weeks. Off time court rent can be used
- Refer two new members
*Any one of the four criteria will automatically enroll you in our Platinum Level loyalty program.
1) Two hours of free court time. Please notify the front desk when reserving the court. (up to $48.00 value)
2) Fifteen percent discount on any tennis pro shop merchandise-this includes any special order merchandise.
3) Two hours of free ball machine rental-court fees may apply. (value $12.00)
1) Four hours of free court time. Please notify the front desk when reserving the court. (up to $96.00 value)
2) Twenty five percent discount on any tennis pro shop merchandise-this includes any special order merchandise.
*Loyalty program benefits may be redeemed at any time. An Ebensburg Tennis Center Loyalty Program sign-up sheet must be completed to qualify for the program. Enrollment sheets will be available at the front desk or can be e-mailed to you on request. Any additional details or questions please call or drop by the center for more information.
Thank you again for your patronage and your continued support. We are trying to find better ways to make your tennis experience more enjoyable and look forward to your feedback and comments. We are excited to introduce our Loyalty program and will continue to look at ways to provide you with additional enhancements and more value for your tennis dollar!