Fall/Winter Court Rental
|Monday – Friday||9am – 4pm $25/hr|
|4pm – 9pm $27/hr|
|9pm – 9am $12/hr|
- All tennis rates are based on an hourly rate.
- You may play as a non-member three times per year.
- Non-members will pay an additional court fee of $4.00
- If you have any questions about tennis contracts or the AYCP pass or signing up for a tennis contract please do not hesitate to ask myself or a front desk staff member.
A tennis contract is a block period of time that you and another group of people reserve on a weekly basis. You will reserve your time and be guaranteed to play at the same time each week.
A tennis contract will run 36 weeks beginning the week of September 5, 2021 and continuing until May 14, 2022. Those who have reserved time, in the past, will receive the opportunity to reserve their same time for the upcoming year.
Please reserve your contract time as soon as you can. All people involved in a tennis contract must be tennis center members. As a member of the tennis center you can substitute for a player in a tennis contract at no cost. However, if you are taking a person’s spot on an extended basis-someone gets injured or has an illness-you will be responsible for paying for the period of time played. You will reimburse the player you have played for not the tennis center.
You can have a non-member play in your tennis contract; please try and use your sub list first or contact a tennis center member before contacting a non-member to play in a tennis contract. The non-member is not responsible for paying for the contract time played-they are helping out your group. The non-member may play in your contract or play at the center three times a year. The non-member must check in at the front desk before playing and pay a fee of $4.00.
Tennis Contract Rates 2022/2023:
|Monday – Friday||9am – 4pm||$24/hr|
|4pm – 9pm||$25/hr|
|Saturday||9am – 2pm||$22/hr|
|Sunday||2pm – 7pm||$20/hr|
- On Saturday’s from 2:00 to 8 pm and Sunday’s from 8 am to 2 pm there will not be any tennis contract time available. This time is reserved for those who have the All You Can Play Pass. Court time for rent will still be available but may only be reserved 7 days in advance.
- The total cost of the contract will be determined by the total time played, how many courts used and how many people playing.
- Payment for tennis contracts will be separated into two payments-one due Oct. 15 and the other due Dec. 15. These charges will be applied to your account and due on the above date